The things I don't love so much are:
- Its too bulky - even with nothing in it its about an inch thick and just a bit too long and wide, even when folded.
- Its generally crooked - there is not a single square corner and when unfolded one end is noticeably shorter than the other (Not sure how that happened - I even squared it all up and trimmed it before putting the last layer on and turning it!)
- The zip pocket - the zipper and surrounding stitching is really crooked and already the zip itself has decided that it doesn't want to close.
- The grey camo lining of the notes section - its wrinkled and crooked - I originally placed the 2 pocket sections too far apart on the lining and rather than unstitching the pockets and moving them closer together I cut the lining in the centre and stitched it back together - big mistake it looks nasty.
- The top stitching - looks clumsy and crooked all round - probably something to do with how thick the seams are with all the layers of fabric and the fact that I have a hard time sewing straight lines at the best of times.
- Pocket under the ID window - I thought it looked a bit too wide for a single card so I stitched down the middle thinking that I could fit 2 cards in there on the opposite axis. Not such a great idea - the smaller pockets are now too narrow to be used for cards.
Not tonight. Time for dinner and an early night, but we'll see what happens tomorrow.