Thursday 16 February 2017

Pinterest Reviews: Something sweet

I've already posted more in the first 2 months of this year than I did throughout all of 2015 & 2016 and I'm loving getting back into it.

I'm still spending way to much time on Pinterest, but I am still making an effort to put that time to use and actually making some of the things I've pinned.

It was a work mates birthday recently so I took the opportunity to try out a recipe that I'd pinned a while ago that has been making me drool every time I skimmed over the picture on my boards.

The recipe is a Strawberry Chocolate cake from omgchocolatedesserts.com

It was a teensy bit fiddly with the multiple layers needing to be assembled; and taking the spring-form pan off the cake before serving was a little nerve wracking but it was so very worth it.

My version was definitely not as neat and precise as the pictures attached to the recipe, and my photography leaves a lot to be desired, but I was impressed!

To top of the visual impact this recipe has, it tasted pretty darn yummy too.


My attemptPinned image

My version of the Chocolate Strawberry cake

Chocolate Strawberry Cake from omgchocolatedesserts.com

A Pinterest success I think.

What have you been pinning recently?

K

No comments:

Post a Comment