Thursday 2 February 2017

Week 5 - Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

How time is flying.. week 5 already!

And the character for this week in the Fandom in Stitches Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along is..... Wiseman and his hat!



As usual there's a paper-pieced and an embroidery block option for you to choose from, with both patterns available over on fandominstitches.com

I really struggled with choosing just one this week - I had signed up to test Mel Moore's embroidery design... but Daphne Seymour's paper pieced design is also fabulous - make sure you check it out over on fadominstitches. Sadly I can't justify making three Labyrinth quilts at the moment (I'm still struggling to justify making the two embroidered quilts that I've committed myself to!) so it will have to wait for some time in the future.

Anyway - here's my two versions of the block for this week - a colour version on white background and a mono with white stitching on lilac background. 


Week 5: Wiseman and his hat - colour version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Mel Moore
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along


Week 5: Wiseman and his hat - mono version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Mel Moore
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along
I hope you're continuing to enjoy this event as much as I am. Next week will be week 6, about a third of the way through the event, so II'll try to put together a bit of a recap in addition to showcasing the patterns for the week.

Until then....

K


No comments:

Post a Comment