Wednesday 22 March 2017

Week 12 - Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

"Hey, lady! It's against the rules to throwing other people's heads!"
"Yo! You're only allowed to throw your own head!"


We're continuing the journey through the Labyrinth today with the week 12 and another set of patterns for the Fandom in Stitches Quilt and Stitch Along.

This week it's time to Chilly Down with the Fire Gang! How much fun are the Fireys? I mean how cool would it be to be able to light a fire with your finger or play soccer with your mates head? Love these guys so much!



The paper-pieced pattern for this week's 9 inch block was created by one of my favourite fandom designers Angela Gross, and tested by Jo Minvielle; while the embroidery design was created by Mel Moore and tested by me.

Both versions of this week's block are available now over on Fandom in Stitches.

Check out my embroidery versions below.

Week 12: Fireys colour version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Mel Moore
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

Week 12: Fireys mono version (stitched by me)
Embroidery pattern by Mel Moore
for the Goblin King: Labyrinth Quilt and Stitch Along

Hope you enjoy the Fireys as much as me.

K


No comments:

Post a Comment